Here is some photos of a 1949 Cherry Red Chevrolet Pickup. I pass this regularly as the owner uses it as part of his insurance business. I have waited for the right time to shoot as it is a parking lot and there are usually other cars around. However on Sunday night, while coming back from shooting some landscapes I notice the pickup parked in front of the office and no other cars in the area. So I decided that this was the right time for me to shoot. Although I was tired from a long day of travelling and shooting, I had to take this opportunity. (the pickup is usually parked across the lot and not the best place for shooting). I did several shots/compositions and these were the final results. I did share them with the owner today and he is ecstatic with the shots.



Comments

  1. nice HDR processing. Good composition on the shots as well. Keep up the great work! -K

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts